Tuesday 9 February 2016

How to begin...or why

Finally after much procrastination a small amount of thought and no sleepless nights I decided to come back to the world of blog..

1. Not sure I think I thought it might be a way to stay just slightly this side of sane, a kind of sounding board for my head

2. Why now - well I've said to many (well a few) that I 'had a blog' only to have to admit that I had a short lived 2 month long travel blog - such a fraud 

3. Finally decided that if I want to do this I actually have to create a new blog and write a post - with time will come an outpouring of great imagination I'm sure.

So this is just the start to force me to actually do something - write about your boring life and times Stephen I hear you scream - well ok if you really insist..

For those of you who missed me first time round..

Live - Kettering
Work - IT
Life - 2.4 kids and a wife
Age - right side of 50 wrong side of 48

and so the intro is done...

No comments:

Post a Comment